- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
- Mini is a new form factor thank god – lots of pretty colours
- New Ceramic glass
- MagSafe – a whole bunch of new accessories
- Pro video is insane, 10bit Dolby vision HDR
- Also new HomePod mini – intercom is cute – no support for Spotify.
- No headphones or charging cable in the box
- Combo Touch ID / power button from the new iPad Air didn’t make it to the iPhone this year.
Apple simultaneously talked up and downplayed 5g
- Australian pricing:
- iPhone 12 mini A$1199
- iPhone 12 A$1349
- iPhone 12 Pro A$1699
- iPhone 12 Pro Max $1849
- HomePod mini is A$149
Will Australian telcos work with 5G bands?
Facebook is growing up, just in time? *gestures at everything*
Staying with Facebook, Messenger has been updated with better integration with Instagram, making it harder for the doj to break up the company?
- Looks like Facebook kids – i.e. fugly